The latest development in skin film technology
Skin film is a vacuum formed, pealable, puncture resistant film providing long shelf life to all protein products.
It is now the preferred packaging format for meat and fish due to its durability and perfect presentation.
The additional benefits of using skin film include:
- keeps the product looking its best throughout its shelf life
- works with shallow trays which helps with packaging and waste and tray costs
- captures all fluids within the product so no unsighly leakage
- trays can be stood on their ends, or even hung as the products will not slip to the bottom of the tray allowing better presentation and saves on shelf space
- easy opening
- the tray can be recycled as there are no remnants of film left on the tray flange
- product is presented with a high gloss presentation with extra clarity
[an error occurred while processing this directive]